Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 28, 2011 Trump calls Krauthammer a ’sad fool’ for opposing seizure of Iraq’s oil Read more/trump-calls-kraut

During a Wednesday trip to New Hampshire, businessman Donald Trump told Fox News that Charles Krauthammer was a “sad fool” for dismissing his proposal to seize Iraq’s oil.

Trump re-stated his belief that Iraq’s oil should be taken by the United States. “We won a war. We’re in a war. We spent $1.5 trillion on this war. We lost thousands of soldiers, great military people, and thousands and tens of thousands are wounded,” Trump said. “And I say take the oil. ”

Trump was asked what he thought of Charles Krauthammer’s statement on the “O’Reilly Factor” that the proposal was unserious and was the type of suggestion made by “a guy at a bar at closing time with slurred speech.”

“Iran’s not taking the oil, not if I’m president,” said Trump. “And Charles said ‘that’s impractical’. So honestly, Charles is a fool. He’s a fool. I mean, I want to be respectful. He was very nice on the phone. But he’s really a fool.”

Before the latest spat between the two, Krauthammer called Trump the “Al Sharpton of the Republican Party – provocateur and clown, unserious.”


  1. I love watching Trump make the Libs crazy, but enough is enough. Charles is no fool, a little “upper crust establishment” in some of his views? Sure. The fact is that if Trump runs, he will be eviscerated (sp?) in debates if he even decides to show up. I can only take so much “beautifully”, “wonderful”, and “great” out of his mouth.

    Trump is a hard charger and a titan of industry. Presidential he is not though. We already have one unproven disaster in the WH, we don’t need another. Further, Trump won’t be able to stand the scrunity. There are already questions about him and the draft. Don’t get me wrong, I could care less whether he served or not (or even the turd and chief) I did, so I did my part. Then there are the questions about his real political affiliations and donations to candidates on the other side. When it gets down to nut cuttin time there will be even more come out and my guess is he will (once again) decide not to run. This will run it’s course.

    Right now the flame throwing is mildly entertaining and I think the GOP could learn alot from Trump on how to take it to the Dems. God knows we need to stop being so scared to go on offense. Trump will not get the nomination because he will not run.

    If he does, The King gets another 4 years and I’m gonna just start spending my daughter’s inheritance, cause it won’t be worth anything to her when I die anyway.


  2. TAKE THE OIL TRUMP, or at least let them pay back all the money back we spent to save and free their butts from saddam..


No comments:

Post a Comment