Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Ulsterman Report »

I wanted to give you a quick update as to the status of the forthcoming White House Insiderinterview that was scheduled for this week and that I intended to have published by the weekend. Unfortunately, a very specific situation has come about requiring some attention and this interview will be delayed - likely just temporarily.

Some who read this and closely follow the updates and resulting reader conversations may already have an idea as to what I am referencing. I don’t wish to go into detail and thus give certain parties to the situation any more attention as it appears that is what they are seeking. Please note – I am not in any direct danger – no speculation on that please! The delay is simply a precautionary measure that was discussed with others involved in this ongoingoperation until we can determine conclusively if the potential threat is legitimate or not. There is enough “there” to warrant some attention and concern.

Once this is resolved I will be happy to share more specifics but at this time discretion is very much in order.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment